Friday, December 25, 2009

Peace and Goodwill on Earth

Today is Christmas Day.
Here in Dallas, Texas, we were blessed with the first widespread "White Christmas" since 1926.
I am watching the 2008 video  "Coco Chanel" with Shirley MacLaine.  Gabrielle a/k/a Coco Chanel changed the world! The guy from Clockwork Orange is in this video too. Hmmm - let's see...
There is a fire roaring in the fireplace (it is 20 some odd degrees) and I have drunk too much red wine. Ahhh....the holidays.... (sigh) fraught with emotions, expectations and the Ghosts of Christmas Pasts...
I would like to see the new film with Audrey Tatou also... "Coco Before Chanel"...another time.
If you have not guessed, Gabrielle (Coco) Chanel is one of my heroines. Sigh. To be that kind of person in the world - what if?
I am an unabashed Francophile ... Napoleon is one of my idols.
Happy Holidays - and let us all do what we can to make the world a better place.
Apologies for no images...tech problems this day,
May you be blessed with Peace, Love & Understanding....and the knowledge that each of us can make the world a better place!
In Truth & Beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment