Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oops - I forgot (must be that darned Eclipse!)...

This was in my box this morning from Tut -
Have you ever noticed how folks instinctively know that creating wealth is much more fun than spending it, yet they dream more about spending it than they do about creating it?
Could it be, Teresa, they've momentarily forgotten that they're supernatural, that they can have whatever they want, and that life is but a dream?
2010 is all yours, baby -
    The Universe
Don't you love it?!
Now, I am off to fix a "special" celebratory drink:
  "Spiced Cow"
Heat a cup of milk (I prefer almond milk or coconut milk), throw in sugar to taste, remove from heat, sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg after you toss in your rum (I am using whisky. My Mother always told me that rum makes a person crazy. I still obey that rule.) and a few shakes of bitters (they are good for you) and a splash of vanilla. I suspect that Captain Morgans Rum may be very good in this concoction. A dark rum may also be splendid (and have a higher alcohol content than the Captain).
I might get crazy and top with whipped cream. Yee Haw!!
Cheers!
In Love, Peace and Beauty ....

No comments:

Post a Comment