Saturday, October 24, 2009

Show on Wednesday, Uriel, Om malas and Wim Wenders...




Chandra will display my products at the Art & Craft show at TXU Energy, which is is fast approaching (Wednesday, Oct. 28th). It is difficult for me to grasp that it is nearly the end of October, 2009. For some odd reason, I had a time-space interruption around Y2K. Oh well, as Albert Einstein would undoubtedly say, "time is relative".
I am finishing up some malas with the "Om" symbol pierced into the amulets. The Om shapes are in various translations and visually lyrical. I will post photos here when I have completed the few that I will present on Wednesday.
The above photo is a mala with amulet/sigil dedicated to Archangel Uriel. I made this mala for my friend, Janice. Janice is a very talented Lightworker, who maintains a gorgeous website, Shining Lite. I am pleased with the way this mala turned out. The pale gold background certainly befits Uriel.
Uriel's name means "Light of God". You can call on Uriel to partner with you on any new project. This Archangel also can show us the fire and light of true love. Uriel can shed light on a situation that we may 'be in the dark' about.
I have always been fascinated with the angelic realm, art, symbols and all things beautiful. I have endeavored to see 'beyond the veil', as it was called in my paternal Irish family. When I was a small child, this ability to "see" and "feel" used to frighten me. I shut it out for many, many years. Today, I find great comfort in this ability.
Did you see Wim Wenders film, "Wings of Desire"? An unforgettable film - check it out.

1 comment:

  1. The bracelet is gorgeous! Good luck at your show on Wednesday. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete