Friday, May 7, 2010

Soaps for Utopia

I just packed up a big box of custom soaps to be sold at Richard Meier's Atheneum in New Harmony, Indiana. I am so happy with these soaps that I wanted to share two of them with you.

"Red Geranium"
A light geranium soap that is swirled and topped with Aussie Red Clay and French Green Clay mixed with Chlorophyll. This soap was inspired by the "Red Geranium Inn and Restaurant" in New Harmony.



"Wabash River Valley"
This lovely landscape is dedicated to the Wabash River Valley, over which The Atheneum presides....I cannot stop looking at this soap! I scented it with mints and citronella (among other essential oils) to help shoo away all the Wabash mosquitoes! 

 
In addition to the above, there are four other types of handcrafted soap soon to be on sale at The Atheneum in New Harmony.
Summer is a good time to visit Utopia....
Love and Beauty....

No comments:

Post a Comment